Reports to the G20 Summit – September 2016
The following documents were sent to the G20 Hangzhou Summit:
- FSB Annual Report to the G20 on the Implementation and Effects of the G20 Financial Regulatory Reforms.
- IMF-FSB-BIS Report on Elements of Effective Macroprudential Policies: Lessons from International Experience.
- BCBS Report to G20 Leaders – Implementation of Basel Standards.
- FSB Progress Report on Resolution: Resilience through Resolvability – Moving from Policy Design to Implementation.
- BCBS-CPMI-FSB-IOSCO Progress Report on the CCP Workplan.
- CPMI-IOSCO Consultative Report on Resilience and Recovery of CCPs: Further Guidance on the PFMI.
- FSB Discussion Note on Essential Aspects of CCP Resolution Planning.
- FSB Proposed Policy Recommendations to Address Structural Vulnerabilities from Asset Management Activities.
- FSB Progress Report to the G20 on the Action Plan to Assess and Address the Decline in Correspondent Banking.
- IMF-FSB First Progress Report - Second Phase of the G20 Data Gaps Initiative (DGI-2).
In addition to these documents, the following information was posted on the FSB website:
- jurisdiction-specific profiles on the status of implementation.
- document summarising implementation status for other (non-priority) reform areas, based on information from the 2016 FSB Implementation Monitoring Network (IMN) survey.
- jurisdictions’ responses to the IMN survey.