Public responses to August 2013 consultative document Assessment Methodology for the Key Attributes of Effective Resolution Regimes for Financial Institutions
On 28 August 2013, the Financial Stability Board (FSB) published its consultative document on the Assessment Methodology for the Key Attributes of Effective Resolution Regimes for Financial Institutions. Interested parties were invited to provide written comments by 31 October 2013. These comments, in PDF format, are available below.
The FSB thanks those who have taken the time and effort to express their views.
- American Council of Life Insurers
- British Bankers's Association
- Deutsche Bank
- European Central Securities Depositories Association
- Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- Institute of International Finance
- International Association of Insurance Supervisors
- International Swaps and Derivatives Association
- National Organization of Life & Health Insurance Guaranty Associations and National Conference of Insurance Guaranty Funds
- Polish Financial Supervision Authority