Reports to the G20 Summit – July 2017
The following documents were sent to the G20 Hamburg Summit:
- Guidance on Central Counterparty Resolution and Resolution Planning
- Analysis of Central Clearing Interdependencies
- Chairs’ Report on the Implementation of the Joint Workplan for Strengthening the Resilience, Recovery and Resolvability of Central Counterparties
- Reducing misconduct risks in the financial sector: Progress report to G20 Leaders
- FSB action plan to assess and address the decline in correspondent banking: Progress report to G20 Summit of July 2017
- Implementation and Effects of the G20 Financial Regulatory Reforms: Third Annual Report
- Framework for Post-Implementation Evaluation of the Effects of the G20 Financial Regulatory Reforms
- Assessment of shadow banking activities: risks and the adequacy of post-crisis policy tools to address financial stability concerns
- Review of OTC derivatives market reform: Effectiveness and broader effects of the reforms
- Recommendations of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures
- Financial Stability Implications from FinTech
In addition to these documents, the following information was posted on the FSB website:
- jurisdiction-specific profiles on the status of implementation.
- jurisdictions’ responses to the IMN survey.