Public responses to July 2011 consultative document Effective Resolution of Systemically Important Financial Institutions
On 2 November 2012, the Financial Stability Board (FSB) published its consultative document on Recovery and Resolution Planning. Interested parties were invited to provide written comments by 7 December 2012. These comments, in PDF format, are available below.
The FSB wishes to thank those who have taken the time and effort to express their views.
- Association of British Insurers
- BNP Paribas
- British Bankers' Association
- Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank
- Fédération Bancaire Française
- FirstRand Bank
- Global Financial Markets Association
- Institute of International Finance
- International Banking Federation
- Investment Management Association
- Polish Financial Supervision Authority