Public responses to April 2011 report on Shadow Banking: Scoping the Issues
On 12 April 2011, the Financial Stability Board (FSB) published a Note entitled "Shadow Banking: Scoping the Issues". The FSB indicated that it would welcome comments from the public on this note by 16 May 2011. These comments, in pdf format, are available below.
The FSB wishes to thank those who have taken the time and effort to express their views, which will serve as an input to the work as outlined in the press release published today (1 September 2011).
- Alternative Investment Management Association
- Association Française de la Gestion financière
- Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- European Private Equity and Venture Capital Association
- Global Financial Markets Association
- ICMA Asset Management and Investors Council
- Institutional Money Market Funds Association
- International Banking Federation
- Investment Company Institute
- Italian Banking Association
- JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Managed Funds Association
- UniCredit Group