Public responses to the November 2015 consultative document ‘Arrangements to Support Operational Continuity in Resolution’
On 3 November, the FSB published a consultative document on Arrangements to Support Operational Continuity in Resolution. Interested parties were invited to provide written comments by 4 January 2016. These comments are available below.
The FSB thanks those who have taken the time and effort to express their views.
- Association of Supervisors of Banks of the Americas (ASBA)
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (BBVA)
- British Bankers' Association (BBA)
- Canadian Bankers Association (CBA)
- Deutsche Bank
- European Banking Federation (EBF)
- Institute of International Finance (IIF) and Global Financial Markets Association (GFMA)
- UNI Europa Finance (UEF)
- World Federation of Exchanges (WFE)