Public responses to February 2014 consultative document Feasibility Study on Approaches to Aggregate OTC Derivatives Trade Repository Data
On 4 February 2014, the Financial Stability Board (FSB) published its consultative document Feasibility study on approaches to aggregate OTC derivatives trade repository data. Interested parties were invited to provide written comments by 28 February 2014. These comments are available below.
The FSB thanks those who have taken the time and effort to express their views.
- Americans for Financial Reform
- Better Markets, Inc.
- BVI (Bundesverband Investment und Asset Management e. V.)
- CME Group
- Deep River Group
- Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)
- Deutsches Aktieninstitut
- European Association of Corporate Treasurers
- European Banking Federation
- Financial InterGroup
- FIX Trading Community
- Futures and Options Association (FOA)
- Global Financial Markets Association (GFMA)
- Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy
- International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
- Japanese Bankers Association
- London Stock Exchange Group
- Stream Financial
- The Banking Association South Africa