Public responses to the November 2015 consultative document ‘Temporary Funding Needed to Support the Orderly Resolution of a Global Systemically Important Bank’21 January 2016
On 3 November, the FSB published a consultative document on the Temporary Funding Needed to Support the Orderly Resolution of a Global Systemically Important Bank. Interested parties were invited to provide written comments by 4 January 2016. These comments are available below.
The FSB thanks those who have taken the time and effort to express their views.
- Association of Supervisors of Banks of the Americas (ASBA)
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (BBVA)
- Better Markets, Inc.
- CLS Bank International
- Deutsche Bank
- European Banking Federation (EBF)
- European Financial Congress (EFC)
- European Financial Congress (EFC) (Methodology)
- Institute of International Finance (IIF) and Global Financial Markets Association (GFMA)
- Wirtschaftskammer Österreich (WKO)