Guidance on Cooperation and Information Sharing with Host Authorities of Jurisdictions Not Represented on CMGs where a G-SIFI has a Systemic Presence
The Financial Stability Board (FSB) is seeking comments on its Consultative Document on Cooperation and Information Sharing with Host Authorities of Jurisdictions not Represented on CMGs where a G-SIFI has a Systemic Presence ('Guidance note').
The FSB invites comments on the draft Guidance note and the following specific questions:
- Is the process for identifying non-CMG host jurisdictions where a firm has a systemic presence and the respective roles of home and host jurisdictions in that process clear and appropriate?
- Are the suggested criteria for assessing the systemic presence of G-SIFI in a non-CMG host jurisdiction appropriate? What additional considerations, if any, should be taken into account?
- Are there additional possible forms of arrangement with non-CMG host jurisdictions that should be described in the draft Guidance note?
- Will the classes of information described in the draft Guidance note enable non-CMG host authorities to assess the potential systemic impact of resolution measures on the local operations of a G-SIFI? What additional types of information, if any, might non-CMG host jurisdictions require for that purpose?
- Are there any additional elements that should be covered or elaborated in more detail in the draft Guidance note?
Responses should be sent to email@example.com by 1 December 2014. Responses will be published on the FSB's website unless respondents expressly request otherwise.